Here are hand-picked deals that our Team believes are good values or have great potential (feel free to ask us why):
CLICK HERE for 15 Condos/Townhomes
- Most everything under $250,000 has been selling quickly lately.
- Wildflower #23 has a nice floorplan plus laundry.
- Courchevel #1 has bright floorplan plus garage.
- Magnolia Lodge is expected to allow nightly rentals for the first time.
CLICK HERE for 8 Single Family Homes
Motivated sellers at 286 Ridge Way (less than $275/sqft!).
Potential upcoming listings: 3 bed + large game room with 2.5 bathrooms and 2-car garage on Forest Trail (still in the works).
36 Creek Ln continues to be one of my favorites for its style and location with a creek in the backyard. New on the list is “Obsidian,” which is zoned to allow nightly rentals and includes a club house pool, gym, fireside lounge, and more.
Some of the list prices may not reflect that they are good deals, but we believe these have motivated sellers who will come off of their list price considerably or have special locations. Ask us for which ones those are.
- GrayBear Mammoth is a new development along the Sierra Star Golf Course which is zoned to allow for nightly rentals. Phases I & II sold out quickly, and Phase III is about to launch, so contact us for more information.