The 1849 condos are located 200 yards from Mammoths Canyon Lodge. Canyon acts as the center lodge of Mammoth Mountain with access to both Eagle and Main lodge. The Village Gondola also connects Canyon to the Village. This complex was built in 1971 with a total of 101 units with Floor-plans ranging from 2 Bed – 2 Bath to 3 Bed- 3 Bath.
There is underground parking as well as open parking for guests. Amenities include a pool, spa, recreation room, gym, and meeting rooms. You can put these complexes on a nightly rental program.
Click Here for all active listings at 1849 Condos
The Bridges was built in 1985 with a total of 45 units is located Near Eagle Lodge slopes. The South Facing Views make for wonderful Sunrises over Lake Crowley and the Sherwins.There are both Town homes and Condos at the Bridges.
Sales and Data from 2005-2015
- 2 Bed + 2 Bath Apprx 2225 sqft Low: $405,000 Feb 2014 – High: $729,000 April 2007
- 3/Loft + 3.5 Bath Apprx 2500 sqft Low: $691,500 July 2014 – High $1,200,000 April 2007
- 4/Loft + 4 Bath Apprx 2615 sqft Low: $850,000 Oct 2009 High: $1,100,000 Nov. 2005
Click Here for all active listings at Bridges
Aspen Creek has some of the best views in Mammoth Lakes. Views of The mountain, Sherwins, and Crowley can be seen in many of the units Underground Parking, Pool, Jacuzzi, and beautiful landscaping.
Data and Sales data from 2005 – 2015
- 1 Bed + 1.25 Bath Aprx Sqft 900 Low: $153,500 Nov 2013 – High:$490,000 June 2006
- 1/Loft + 2 Bath Aprx Sqft 1157 Low: $158,991 June 2013 – High: $530,000 Nov 2006
- 2 Bed + 2 Bath Aprx Sqft 1240 Low: $240,000 March 2013 – High: $700,000 Aug 2006
- 3/Loft + 2 Bath Aprx Sqft 1763 Low: $355,000 Oct 2012 – High $875,000 May 2006
Click Here for all active listings at Aspen Creek
Juniper Crest was built in 2005 with a total of 27 units. Most Units are just steps away from the slopes and have incredible views of the Sherwins, Mammoth Mountain, and the Owens Valley. All units have attached garages.
The units are linked to the Mammoth Town Loop walking trail and is in walking distance to Old Mammoth and many trails
These units can be put on Juniper Springs rental program.
Click Here for all active listings at Juniper Crest.