Hidden Valley Condominiums are hidden just below Lake Mary Rd. across and up the road from Whiskey Creek restaurant. The project sits in its own forest in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Minaret / Main intersection. Built half in 1974 and half in 1981, these studios through 2-bedroom condos offer both a tranquil setting and proximity to The Village at Mammoth.
Enjoy the two spas, beautiful outdoor pool and the trees surrounding this complex. There is even a fish-washing station next to the main building.
On-site managers maintain the complex extremely well. These condos rent well because you get the Village location without the high prices of The Village.
Here are some sales stats and approximate square footage from our MLS from 2003-2013:
* Studio / 1 bathroom: Approx. 417 sqft. Max price: $247,000 in May 2006. Min: $90,000 in Feb 2012.
* 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom: Approx. 711 sqft. Max: $345,000 in June 2006. Min: $110,000 in Nov 2011.
* Studio + Loft / 2 bathroom: Approx. 713 sqft. Max: $365,000 in April 2006. Min: $117,500 July 2012.
* 1 bedroom + loft / 2 bathroom: Approx. 1008 sqft. Max: $470,000 in May 2007. Min: $217,000 in May 2013.
* 2 Bedroom / 2 bathroom (only a few of these built): Approx. 935 sqft. Max: $410,000 in Sept 2005. Min: $189,100 in May 2013.
(Contact Tara or Dennis today for a list of active listings and recent sales comps. If interested in listing your unit for sale, we would be happy to provide you with a comparative market analysis and our marketing plan.)
Click Here for all active listings at Hidden Valley